I was supposed to work out on Sunday as as I prepared my gym bag I began to feel ill. So I spent the whole day in bed. My Monday workout was awesome! I worked back and triceps with 40 minutes of cardio. I can do this! I know I can do this! I just have to stay focused.
Staying focused was my mindset until I woke up late this morning. Sadly I missed my workout because my alarm didn't go off until 5am. That makes two chances to get fit that I lost out on! To make matters worse I overindulged in chocolate. It's so early in my quest to become that fit person I once knew myself to be for me to become sidetracked by chocolate.
Come rain, shine or snow I am working out tonight. I missed cycling this morning so I am going to cycle tonight for one hour and possibly more if I can keep up.
The highlight of my day despite missing my workout was touring the fitness center very close to where I work. It's got a speed bag! How great is that? That was a rhetorical question because without a doubt it is a great thing. I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment