Friday, February 8, 2013

Pretty good week

I've been good this week about going to the gym at least once a day.  However I did miss one work out because I just didn't feel good.  I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something then the next day I'm fine.  I think my body is trying to tell me to take a day of rest.  Rest would be great if I didn't have 20 pounds to lose.  Eight of those pounds I would like to loose by my birthday next month.

During my training session I did some kickboxing.  I gotta' get those combos down.  Actually the roundhouse is my nemeses.  I have never been able to do that while pivoting on my left foot.  When I am on the ball of my foot I become off balance.  I'm determined to get this right and not quit on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment