I love fitness and always have thanks to my best friend who introduced me to it when I was 18 or 19. I haven't always lived the fit lifestyle but I have never strayed too far away from it either. This is my fitness journey through life.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Not Fit For Spring
I've been working out at least four times a week and sometimes twice a day. I am seeing results but wonder if I am going to make it in time for June 1st. that's the day I am going to wear shorts. This is a big deal for me. I have not worn shorts in two years. Not only that, I am traveling back to San Diego for a week at the end of May and I need to look hot! I will be wearing very sexy clothing and sexy is the operative word! I have a ways to go. My knees are acting up and my chest and shoulder are in pain but I have decided to try a modified version of Insanity. I got a list of the exercises and I start tomorrow. Currently I am not fit for spring but give me 30-days. I am going to upload a video tomorrow to kick the countdown off. It's 8:22pm EST and I have got to get some sleep so that I can be at the gym by 5am tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Labels:
gym,
Insanity,
sexy,
strength training,
workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment