Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eavesdropping

Okay! So I eavesdrop! Sometimes I cant help it. The other day I heard a guy at the gym admitting to another guy that he cant possibly come to the gym in the mornings without showering first. Finally someone that does the same thing. My ex couldn't understand why I did it. Even after explaining that sweat and unwashed skin tend to smell worse than if someone had washed up first he still didn't get it. I also heard the same guy saying it helps warm his muscles up.

Today I overheard a guy talking about his "case" as in court case. Maybe he doesn't care who knows that he has to go to court. He talked really loud and occasionally using explicative words. To be honest he didn't do much working out.

I should probably mind my own bees wax. Lol. In retrospect some of my conversations with the regular gym goers probably should have been kept to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment